Cosmetic Dentistry for Orlando FL
Perfect Your Smile by Visiting Our Orlando Dental Center
Do you often hesitate to smile in photographs because of stained, crooked, or poorly spaced teeth? While these cosmetic dental problems are not uncommon, they can be a source of embarrassment that you wish to correct with a smile makeover from your family dentist. At Hunter’s Creek Dental Center, we can help you get the smile of your dreams using state-of-the-art technologies in Orlando. There are many options we have available to improve your smile, which include same-day treatments to fit into your busy schedule.
Health Benefits of a Beautiful Smile
Cosmetic dentistry not only improves the aesthetics of your smile, but it can also help you maintain healthier teeth and gums for years to come. With cosmetic dentistry, you might eliminate crowding or gaps that make the teeth and gums harder to clean. You may also be more inclined to see the dentist for regular cleanings and checkups to ensure the long-term beauty and health of your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures to Consider
Your dentist will be the best resource for determining the right treatments for your smile, though it is helpful to have an idea of your options before you schedule a consultation. Below, you can see some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments at Hunter’s Creek Dental Center, where your cosmetic dental care will be backed by 32 years of experience.
- Veneers – Veneers are thin porcelain coverings applied to the teeth with permanent bonding techniques. Porcelain veneers are customized to every smile, and they can correct a wide range of problems, including crooked or misshapen teeth, gaps, chips and cracks, and crowding.
- Lumineers – Lumineers are similar to veneers, but they require less preparation for the natural teeth and can be removed at any time. Lumineers are also custom-made for each patient, but they are thinner than conventional veneers and require no shots or temporaries.
- Teeth whitening – If you are seeking a way to quickly improve your smile, in-office whitening is a great choice to brighten your teeth and remove stains. Whitening is also recommended prior to veneers and bonding procedures, because porcelain and bonding materials will resist staining and can appear whiter than the natural teeth.
- Cosmetic bonding – With cosmetic bonding, decayed or misshapen teeth are strengthened with a tooth colored resin that is hardened with a special light and mimics natural tooth enamel. The bonding procedure requires little preparation ahead of time, and it can be a great alternative to fillings that may be more evident in your smile.
Orlando Cosmetic Dentistry Services
We offer complimentary consultations for those who wish to learn how we can improve their smile, so you have nothing to lose and a beautiful smile to gain by contacting our office!
To schedule a free consultation with Dr. Khan at Hunter’s Creek Dental where you can discuss your cosmetic dental care needs, give us a call at (407) 240-1500.
Get a Celebrity Smile with LumineersPrint My Lumineers Coupons
Why Choose Us?
- Same Day Dentures
- 32 Years of Dental Experience
- Family of dental practitioners
- Devoting our lives to your dental well-being
- Exceptional and experienced staff
- State-of-the-art dental practice
- Changing lives and smiles through quality dentistry
- Se habla Espanol