Dental Services We Offer
Hunter's Creek Dental Center has offered Orlando children, adults, and senior citizens exceptional dental services for more than 32 years. Our staff is professional, compassionate, and highly-trained to successfully resolve every client's dental issues. We utilize state-of-the-art technology at Hunter's Creek Dental Center so we can ensure our patients are receiving the best possible dental procedures. Every patient is treated like family and obtains customized dental services created by our dentist, Dr. Khan. He is a general and neuromuscular dentist who can address each and every problem a patient is facing, regardless of said problem's severity or simplicity. Hunter's Creek Dental Center offers the following dental procedures:
- Emergency Dental: Have you broken or lost a tooth and need to see a dentist right away? Hunter's Creek Dental Center offers Orlando residents emergency dental services, including root canal therapy to alleviate toothaches. We strive to see every emergency patient in a timely manner so they do not have to suffer for a prolonged amount of time.
- Same Day Dentures: Need dentures the same day as your appointment? Those who visit our office can receive same day dentures by 6:00 p.m. if they see Dr. Khan at 9:00 a.m. the same morning. We offer various types of dentures, including immediate, premium, and partial dentures.
- Dental Implants: Instead of selecting dentures or bridges, many people have the ability to receive dental implants. At Hunter's Creek Dental Center, we can implant teeth using the All-On-Four method, which provides permanent, non-removable teeth in just one day.
- Cosmetic Dentistry / Veneers: Modern cosmetic dentistry allows people to obtain the smile they have always wanted. We offer various types of cosmetic dentistry, including veneers, smile makeovers, teeth whitening, and cosmetic bonding. Hunter's Creek Dental also offers Lumineers, which is a nonpermanent way to transform your flawed smile into a work of art.
- Technology & Patient Comforts: By utilizing cutting-edge technology and offering oral sedation and nitrous oxide, our patients will receive comfortable dental services. For example, by using digital radiography, we can ensure our patients receive 80-90% less radiation than traditional x-rays. Nitrous oxide, which is more commonly referred to as laughing gas, as well as other forms of oral sedation, allows patients to remain calm during dental procedures.
Schedule a complimentary consultation at Hunter's Creek Dental Center!
Want to learn how we can help improve your smile? Contact Hunter's Creek Dental Center at (407) 459-7168 to schedule a free consultation. When you meet with Dr. Khan, he will discuss how he can help you improve the functionality, as well as the look, of your smile.